Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random Thoughts

Work has been busy lately, and somehow I went a month without an update. Bad Artie.

A couple of minor notes.

My pseudonym made Caroline Pierce laugh, which just about made my day.  (A kid moment beat it out for best thing of the day. Sorry Caroline.)

I think that instead of trying to get the stories perfect and post them, I need to just post them as serials, and include any rewrites or fixes in the changelog or daily digest. The gaps are just too long otherwise.

I have been working on the story growing out of the morphing flash concept. Right now it looks like a straight story in the "tough chicks and magic beasties" horror-romance genre that is so popular right now. But I don't know how tentacle beasts will play with the romance audience, so I may need to adjust content or target some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment